“We were looking for an agent when I had to change jobs due to my position being disestablished and I found a new job in Auckland. We got in touch with Vanita, through a family member and a recommendation from our employment agent. Vanita was awesome!! She made an appointment with us right away and we met at her office two days later! She patiently explained our options and told us to contact her once we made our decision. We submitted all the documents, which took about a week. We were waiting for a signed contract from the Employer, which delayed the process! Vanita submitted our Visa application and …..wait for it….7 working days, Yes, 7 working days later, she phoned us with the news!! Visa approved!!She is extremely competent, helpful and hands on! I will recommend her services with the utmost confidence!! Thanks Vanita, you are awesome!!”
Paul & Karen Geldenhuys – July 2019
“Hi Vanita, I am writing this email, sitting at my desk and I am lost for words!!! I cant express or say in words how much I appreciate all your help from day 1 being there for me and advising us which are the best available options etc.You have become in a way my mentor when it comes to immigration. Its been an absolute pleasure working with you and I will forever be grateful for everything you have done for me and Gabby.You have literally turned the impossible to the very possible. I will never be able to thank you for helping me set up my future in NZ.You have been an absolute pleasureThank you so so much.Warm regards
Jason & Gabby ” – July 2018
” Experienced, honest, professional, understanding, compassionate, dedicated, and on the ball….this is to name a few traits which you and your company possess. Your team have taken away the stress and pressure that is associated with the immigration process which makes life adapting to these hardened changes, a lot more easier. Sincerely thankful for all your assistance and putting up with my numerous calls, emails and text messages, undoubtedly you guys are the best in the business and will whole heartedly recommend you to the world.Thank you once again , keep on with service excellence. “Naidoo family – January 2018
“Mostly I would like to thank you for your affectionate guidance, understanding the case circumstances, organised work style, efficient communication with higher officials, frequent communication with client and problem-solving skills on my application. All these skills of yours have worked together and evicted the errors in my visa application which has denied my work rights. After applied through you, I’ve got the work visa within four days due to your 24/7 focused and attentive hard work – Thank You.” Beula Juliet – December 2017
4. “Vanita was recommended to me by a friend and she helped us from the very start through to residence. During this time it has been a partnership whereby we were always given the correct advice and ongoing support through this very difficult and emotional process.I have been very impressed with the professional as well as the sympathetic human way in which we were guided through this process.I was also very aware that this is not a money making scheme, but just an honest business with a human touch.We had a non straight forward situation with my son’ s condition and were always advised correctly to navigate through the process.I can highly recommend Vanita and have been referring colleagues and friends.”
Suzie and Louis – November 2017
5. “My name is Rosh Newton and have finally received my NZ Residence after a 16 year struggle with INZ. This is thanks to Vanita Hurbuns taking on the task of managing my application, she was so professional but most encouraging and supportive through the whole process.Vanita was on holiday in South Africa while my application was in process, but she ensured that she kept me informed on progress of my application by email. I had despaired of ever getting my residency, until Vanita took on my case and at no cost!! My husband, Rob and I are so amazed at Vanita’s generosity, support And tenacity and belief that my residency will be in by October 2017, however she was out by a few weeks as it came through earlier on 26 September 2017!!!In my 16 years of dealing with INZ, Vanita is by far the” best in the business”, and I qualify this by my personal experience- 5months from initial contact to my receiving my NZ Residence!!!Heartfelt thanks to Vanita.”
Rob and Rosh – October 2017
6. “Hello! Thank you so much for all your work! I am so excited!!
Take care, Hayden”
Hayden Hopkins – New Zealand Tour Feb 2017 www.haydenhopkins.com
7. “Thank you so much Vanita. Just as we were beginning to doubt the outcome it all worked out. All thanks to your persistence with immigration officials.
When Adrian and I spoke tonight we were saying you have given your all to us and your other clients. We felt you provided the extra personal touch and helped put us at ease at times. You go through the process with your clients. You feel it with them and for that extra bit of personal touch we are extremely grateful.”
Nicola & Adrian – Nov 2016
8. “Our experience with A2 NZ Immigration has been a hassle free and just amazing!
We are thrilled with the exceptional service and attention to detail that A2 NZ has provided. From the time we contacted Vanita to applying for our Resident visa 5 months later, she has always provided a high level of service at a very reasonable rate. She made us feel so confident in her as she constantly provided up to date and accurate advise and information and nothing was ever a problem for her to sort out. She responded to our constant emails within a few hours even over the weekends! She made us feel like we weren’t just a number in queue and that she genuinely wanted to help us in our immigration process. She gave us advise on every aspect of immigration including the emotional impact emigration has on a family as she is an expat herself so knows exactly what her clients are going through. She spent time addressing our every enquiry of our visa process and gave us constant updates on when she received our documents and when she submitted our applications as well as progress updates. We even had a Skype call with her when our documents arrived so that she could go through the applications forms with us and make sure we signed in the correct places at no extra charge and she did this in her evening due to the time difference. She would follow up with the Pretoria (SA) visa office late in her evenings to get progress updates on our visa application as we had a tight deadline as my husband was required to start his job in NZ. She even called us late on one of her evenings (it was SA morning) to tell us that out visas were approved as she knew we would be so excited to hear the good news.
Vanita really gave us the confidence that our immigration would be handled professionally as well as personally when necessary and that all the information we provided her would be kept in confidence. She always goes the extra mile and her fees are exceptionally reasonable. We contacted many immigration agents that we had heard from other people who had successfully immigrated and just felt that we were just a number in the queue whereas with Vanita, she came across on a much more personal level and her fees were very reasonable compared to the other companies. We also found the other companies would take a few days to respond to any emails we sent and often respond with what seemed like a standard template that they send out to answer queries or request information. Vanita always responded to emails within a day and actually sent an email that was tailored to your specific needs and requirements. She was absolutely brilliant and we are forever grateful that we appointed Vanita as our Immigration Agent. She even contacted my husband’s potential employer and recruitment agent and ensured that they filled out all the relevant forms and provided the relevant information for our visa application. All in all, she made our immigration process an absolute breeze and dotted every “I” and crossed every “t”. Her attention to detail is impeccable and she would always ensure she had more than enough information and documentation to ensure that our visa process was a simple and smooth process. For us, A2 NZ Immigration made our dreams a reality!
Vanita, you are incredible and there aren’t any words that we could say that could thank you enough for everything you have done for us. Our dreams came true because of you and your hard work. We wish you every success and will definitely keep in touch.”
Caroline and Shaun – July 2016