At A2 NZ Immigration, we provide specialist advocacy with both temporary and residence visas. We also guide Employers with information on employing non- New Zealanders.
We assist with:
- Application Checking Service (where you do all the application preparation and we ensure the visa requirements are met).
- Temporary visas (Visitor visas, Student visas, Work visas)
- Family Residence visas (Partnership & Dependent Child/ren and Parent categories)
- Skilled Migrant Category residence visas (Expression of Interest through to Residence)
- Residence from Work visas
- Business and Investor visas
- Section 61 Requests
- Potentially Prejudicial Information (PPI) letters